United Way — Live United
United Way of Lane County creates opportunities for a better life for all.
Education: Preparing children to succeed in school and life
Income: Moving families from poverty to financial stability
Health: Ensuring people have access to all they need to live a healthy life.
Strategic Business Model
Inspire people to help create a community that thrives by promoting:
- Giving financially to create a network for community support
- Volunteering to promote community connection
Advocating for actions that create a brighter future
Galvanize community action to make measurable gains in Education, Income, and Health by:
- Researching, reporting, and championing health and human service needs in Lane County
- Adopting compelling measurable community goals
- Reporting community progress regularly
- Promoting evidenced-based practices
- Building action partnerships across all sectors of the community
- Improving access to services and volunteer opportunities
Increasing and diversifying resources available for the work
Promote trust of our civic partners and civil community discourse.
Support a strong and responsive foundation of local health and human services while working to create lasting changes in community conditions that improve people’s lives.
- Promote a culturally-diverse community.