United Way — Live United
2017 Tax Credit Outreach Campaign
Thank you for helping to spread the word on the tax credits and free tax preparation services that can make a substantial difference for people in Lane County. We are excited to expand our outreach efforts and ensure that Lane County residents get access to the knowledge, tools and resources needed to get to the end of the month with money left over.
If you have any questions along the way, feel free to contact Katy Colburn, email@example.com
Everyone Can Help Promote the Tax Credits!
You do not have to be a tax expert to help families claim their credits. Together we can help alert individuals and families about the EITC and CTC and provide the basic information they need on how to qualify. We've created a Dropbox folder filled with a few resources that might be helpful for your to share with your networks, employees, clients and friends.
Where Can You Direct People To Find Free Filing Assistance?
- Call 2-1-1 for updated information on sites available in your area.
- Visit www.unitedwaylane.org for a list of local Tax Aide Sites
- Post this site list in your office
- Ready to file online? Looking for a FREE way to do it? www.myfreetaxes.com
- Find out more about the AARP Tax Aide Program: http://www.aarp.org/money/taxes/aarp_taxaide/
- Looking for more ideas on how you can help with tax credit outreach? You can find additional materials and downloadable documents at: www.eitcoutreach.org
The above files are in PDF format — Adobe Reader is required. Click on the link below to download a free version of Adobe Reader.