United Way — Live United
EDUCATION, INCOME and HEALTH
Making lasting community impact by focusing on the building blocks for a good life for all.
United Way of Lane County is the force for change in Lane County. Once a primarily fund raising organization, today’s United Way is strengthening our communities and improving lives through meaningful community impact work.
Community impact is:
- Bringing the community together to focus on the building blocks of a good life – EDUCATION, INCOME and HEALTH – to achieve measurable results.
- Identifying, addressing, and solving specific health and human care issues that no single donor, charity, or government agency can handle alone.
- Bringing key partners together to problem-solve with a community-wide focus, not just single issues.
- About improving the lives of all people affected by our community’s priority issues, not just those served by individual programs.
- Being an organization that focuses on the root causes of local issues and seeks lasting solutions.
United Way has transformed the way it operates in response to a changing environment. Our promise to our donors is to advance the common good by focusing resources and partnerships on achievable, measurable goals in the areas of EDUCATION, INCOME and HEALTH.
Have a passion for education, income, or health? Email Brandy Rodtsbrooks at firstname.lastname@example.org and get connected to way you can contribute to this important work.