United Way — Live United
At United Way of Lane County, we work to ensure that Lane County is a place of opportunity not hardship. The ALICE report illuminates the struggles of people in Lane County, as well as tangible opportunities to create a brighter future.
ALICE provides a new call to action for our community. We must come together in new and different ways to build a future full of prosperity. By working together as a community, we can ensure that the people of Lane County are equipped with the resources they need to thrive.
Read the complete ALICE Report: http://unitedwayalice.org/PNW/
Or check out Lane County at a glance.
What Can We Do for ALICE?
Stay Up-To-Date on the Conversation:
- Join the conversation, follow United Way of Lane County on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Sign up for the United Way Newsletter.
Talk It Forward:
- Begin a dialogue with your family, friends or at work.
- Help us to change the narrative, confront the struggle and challenge the stereotypes.
Engage Your Resources:
- Reach out to a local nonprofit to see how you can volunteer your time to help. Our volunteer coordinator, Julie DiBiase, can help.
- Give generously to help increase community supports. Text UWLCGives (case sensitive) to 41444 to support United Way’s efforts to help ALICE.