United Way — Live United
Each day at United Way, the office opens up. Staff, volunteers and partners fill the meeting rooms. Conversations happen that connect the dots between great programs, creating a new network of support. New innovation strategies for social change are born out of board room conversations. People are coming together to dream of what the future has in store for Lane County.
Each day these things happen in Lane County because life is better when we are working together. The stories listed below illustrate what it means for the community to come together and create opportunities for a better life for all.
My United Way Story
- The Power of a Long Term Goal - Mandi Cromar
- Volunteering to Improve Health - Dr. Rick Kincade
- Continuing Education with the IDA - Rose Miller
- The Need for a Network of Support - Heather
- The 2015 Loaned Executive Story