United Way — Live United
DAY OF CARING
THANKS TO ALL of our 450 volunteers who brought passion, expertise and resources to get things done in our community! Click here to view a video of 2013 Day of Caring.
SAVE THE DATE
Day of Caring 2014 will be Wednesday, September 17.
What will you and co-workers gain by participating?
- Team Building by sharing a project outside of your regular workplace
- Greater knowledge of local non-profit agencies, and the services they provide
- Experience and satisfaction of making a positive impact in the community
- Fulfillment of demonstrating strong corporate citizenship
- Opportunity to truly LIVE UNITED
Check back summer of 2014 for more information or contact Amy Bresler at firstname.lastname@example.org.