United Way — Live United
DAY OF CARING
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
What will you and co-workers gain by participating in United Way 2013 Day of Caring?
- Team Building by sharing a project outside of your regular workplace
- Greater knowledge of local non-profit agencies, and the services they provide
- Experience and satisfaction of making a positive impact in the community
- Fulfillment of demonstrating strong corporate citizenship
- Opportunity to truly LIVE UNITED
AGENCIES – WHO HAVE DAY OF CARING PROJECTS
BUSINESSES/COMPANIES – WITH EMPLOYEES WHO WANT TO VOLUNTEER
INDIVIDUALS – WHO WANT TO VOLUNTEER
- For Volunteer Registration Information - click here
For information contact Suzie Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-741-6000.