United Way — Live United
Annual Workplace Campaign Materials
All of the materials below are available from United Way of Lane County. Contact your Loaned Executive or the Resource Development Manager if you run a campaign with us. If you would like materials, but are not currently running a campaign contact Dodie Weyhe at email@example.com or 541-741-6000 ext. 148.
Contact us for free copies of these 17” x 11” posters, or click each of them for a larger PDF version you can print from your computer.
Get the gear!
Visit our online store for great LIVE UNITED gear! T-shirts, polo shirts and vests for men and women, and one of the highest-quality hoodies you’ll ever find at our low LIVE UNITED price.
Other downloadable materials
Materials in English
- Best Practices for Workplace Campaigns
- Employee Campaign Leader Guide
- Empolyee Campaign Leader Planning Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Little Book of Big Campaign Ideas
- Sample Endorsement Letter
- United Way Pledge Form Video
- United Way of Lane County New Hire Brochure
- United Way New Retiree Brochure
- 2015 United Way Community Campaign Video
- United Way of Lane County Funded Programs 2013-15
- Focus on Early Learning - Results, Collaborations, and Funded Programs
- Focus on Financial Stability - Results, Collaborations, and Funded Programs
- Focus on Health - Results, Collaborations, and Funded Programs
- United Way in a Nutshell
- The Process of Investing in Impact
- Investing in the Future - What Your Dollar Buys and Leadership Giving
The above files are in PDF format — Adobe Reader is required. Click on the link below to download a free version of Adobe Reader.