United Way — Live United
Running a United Way workplace campaign is a one of the most effective ways that hundreds of companies partner with us to support their communities. Providing employees with meaningful opportunities to give back to the community at the level they feel comfortable is a benefit for any corporate culture. A well-developed partnership with United Way provides employees with these and many other opportunities:
- Community Involvement -- opportunities to give back and make a difference
- Convenience and affordability in giving options such as payroll deduction and electronic pledging
- United Way's knowledge of the community ensures contributions are channeled to where the needs are greatest
- Strategic giving -- opportunities for direct contributions by area of interest such as education, healthcare, or financial stability
- Professional and service-oriented volunteer roles with community agencies
- Special membership benefits for donors who give $1,000 and more annually
How your organization can get involved
Being a United Way partner is about being a vital part of your community and making a measurable difference. Some ways you can be more involved are below:
- Make a Corporate Pledge - Area businesses can make a contribution directly to United Way, and in most cases, the gift is tax deductible. To find out how your business can make a difference, contact Dodie Weyhe at 541-741-6000 ext. 148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hold an Employee Campaign - Give your employees the opportunity to support their community. United Way has the resources to help you set up a fun and effective employee campaign in your work place. Contact Dodie Weyhe at 541-741-6000 ext. 148 or email@example.com.
- Volunteer on a United Way Committee - Volunteer committees are the core of United Way of Lane County, determining the scope and direction of United Way's actions. Volunteers take the lead throughout this organization both as individuals and as company representatives. To find out what opportunities exist call Amy Bresler at 541-741-6000 ext. 159 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.